Our Favorite Joint Support Supplements of 2019
What Is Arthroactive?
Arthroactive is a popular health supplement that is commonly used for joint aches and immobility. According to its manufacturer, the product is designed to curb various joint issues and conditions such as pain, inflammation, and stiffness to improve the range of motion of joints, increase flexibility, and improve mobility.
All while doing so, it is also said to help with cartilage repair, joint strengthening and overall joint healing with the help of it’s 8 different potent ingredients.
There are quite a number of online arthroactive reviews and consumer testimonials from users, most of them being positive. Some of these reviews can be found at the product’s official website.
The dietary supplement comes in a while bottle that features a blue label. This is what they call a monthly supply of arthroactive and contains a total of 60 capsules or 30 servings.
With this in mind, one would obviously wonder who the manufacturer is, in an attempt to find out their credibility, right?
Who Makes Arthroactive?
Arthroactive is made in the US by a company known as Cellular Research Institute, which focuses on providing medical research & analysis, clinical study reviews, product testing, and other health-related solutions to other institutions and the general population.
According to the manufacturer, the product is made from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that are scientifically backed to improve mobility, reduce pain, regenerate cartilage, lubricate the joints, and improve the user’s overall joint health. Arthroactive is also said to be a vegan-friendly product that is free from GMO ingredients, gluten, starch, wheat, and preservatives.
How Does It Work?
Due to the natural process of aging and overuse, joint cartilage tends to wear out with time. According to medical news today, cartilage is the connective tissue that occurs in between joint bones. Its main function is to reduce friction in joint bones and prevent them from gliding against each other, especially during activity or motion.
When this cartilage is damaged due to aging and other causes, the individual can suffer from joint aches, inflammation, stiffness, and reduced mobility.
As a matter of fact, this can easily progress to what is often known as osteoarthritis.
In essence, as earlier stated, Arthroactive works by reducing pain and inflammation while triggering the regeneration of joint cartilage in the affected joints. This is supported by the 8 active ingredients in the product blend, working together to ignite series of complex biochemical reactions and interactions that lead to improved joint health.
According to the manufacturer, there are a total of 8 active ingredients in the Arthroactive formula. Each daily serving of 2 capsules contains the following active ingredients.
- Glucosamine Sulfate (1000milligrams) – Most cartilages and joint components are composed of this substance. It has been found helpful in alleviating pain and prevent joint degradation when used for a prolonged time period.
- Boswellia Extract (133mg) – A common ingredient found in many joint health products. It is known to be helpful in reducing pain.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (100mg) – often used alongside glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate is a common structural component in joint cartilage. When taken in dietary supplements by people dealing with joint issues, it is known to play a role in strengthening this connective tissue and improving it’s cushioning ability.
- Turmeric (100mg) – Among the many proven health benefits of turmeric, is the fact that it does wonders in people suffering from joint issues, including arthritis patients. This comes from its wonderful medicinal properties that include anti-inflammatory and painkiller effects that mimic ibuprofen’s.
- Methionine (17mg) – This is an amino acid that is commonly found in the body’s proteins. It plays a myriad of vital roles and functions in the cells, including protein synthesis, making overly helpful in the joint healing process.
- MSM (17mg) – also known as Methylsulfonylmethane this one is another helpful pain reliever ingredient, especially when used alongside glucosamine.
- Bromelain (17mg) – An anti-inflammatory agent that is often used in the treatment of arthritic pain.
- Quercetin (17mg) – This one is a highly potent polyphenol antioxidant that is naturally found in herbs and plants. It is also a strong anti-inflammatory agent that helps to alleviate pain.
- The manufacturer’s reputation speaks well
- The blend is made from all-natural ingredients
- It is relatively affordable versus similar products
- The company provides a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Made in an FDA-registered lab in the US
- Many positive consumer reviews on its effectiveness
- Only available online
- Product shipping may take long
- Not vitamin-fortified
How do I use Arthroactive?
Arhroactive’s recommended dosage is 2 capsules a day with water, preferably before meals.
How Much Does It Cost?
From the official website, a month’s supply of Arthroactive currently costs $33.14 with a 15% off the regular price of $38.99. You can also purchase the 3-month supply or the 6-month supply packages. It’s actually cheaper the more you buy. The product’s regular prices are as follows.
- 1-month supply (1 bottle of 60 capsules) – $38.99
- 3-month supply (3 bottles or 180 capsules) – $116.97
- 6-month supply (6 bottles or 360 capsules) – $233.94
The latter two packages come with free shipping.
What Is Their Return Policy?
The manufacturer of this product tends to have great faith in it. They provide a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. This means that you can return the product at any time within the 3-month trial period for your money back in case you’re not satisfied with the results.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto Ship Program?
Not much of information is provided about free trial samples for this product.
So far, we can safely say that Arthroactive is an all-natural joint health product whose US-based manufacturer is well known and reputed. There’s also another big plus if the science-backed ingredients in the formula and the many positive online user reviews were anything to go by.
The fact that it is also made in an FDA registered facility, along with the fact that no safety concerns or complaints have been raised yet, shows that it is a product worth giving a try.
Turmeric & Ginger
Turmeric Curcumin Plus
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”