Our Favorite Joint Support Supplements of 2019
Joint pain, aches, soreness, and other joint complications are increasingly becoming a common complaint across the age brackets. Of the many possible causes of joint pain, arthritis is arguably the most common, which comes in many different forms. However, Osteoarthritis and
Rheumatoid Arthritis are the two most common forms of arthritis, others being lupus, gout, and psoriatic arthritis. Apart from disease, Injury is another major cause of joint pain. People who’ve had accidents and came out with injuries either on the joints or even close to the joints may have joint complications.
Serious joint injuries affect the ligaments, cartilages, and the bones within the joints. Some common symptoms associated with joint pain include joint tiredness, swelling, tenderness, limping, stiffness and a reduction in the range of motion. Severe cases often result in joint immobility.
Despite the fact that there are many different types of treatments for joint issues, dietary supplements are one of the best ways to treat joint pain, combat inflammation, reduce stiffness, and other joint discomforts to improve the individual’s overall joint health.
Let’s face the facts here, even the best diet may not give you enough of the important nutrients needed to support your joint health, especially if you already have underlying issues.
This is where the likes of joint health dietary supplements such as Arthrozene come in handy. As a matter of fact, they’re “all the rage” when it comes to joint health.
So what exactly is Arthrozene and who makes it? What is it made of? Does it work? Before you buy it, read below for answers to these questions and more information about this popular joint health supplement.
What Is Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a dietary supplement that is used to soothe joint inflammation, slow down cartilage degradation, reduce swelling, treat joint pain, and improve joint lubrication to enhance joint mobility and comfort.
This 3-ingredient dietary supplement that is caffeine-free is claimed to be clinically tried and proven to help individuals with joint health issues get back to their daily routine.
According to the product’s website, it is made all out of natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective for all.
Who Makes This Stuff?
Arthrozene is a product of Fisico Inc., a US-based company with its headquarters in Middlesex County, Westford, Massachusetts. Having been in business for close to a decade at the time of writing, the company has managed to build themselves a commendable reputation over the years, especially online.
Needless to mention, they also have an A+ rating, with close to 50, 5-star reviews on the Better Business Bureau. Most of the customer reviews seem to have liked the product, it’s effectiveness, the company’s customer service, and shipping, among other things.
How Does It Work?
Arthrozene is a formulation which works by attacking joint pains and stiffness from the root. Based on the research study information posted on the manufacturer’s website, the product’s ingredients are clinically tested and tried. The product comes in a bottle of 30 pills that you’re supposed to ingest to see the benefits.
Once you swallow the pills, the product is digested in the stomach, absorbed into your bloodstream. In blood, the active ingredients are transported to the target and other joints. It is the active ingredients that help alleviate pain, increase lubrication, reduce cartilage breakdown, and fight inflammation.
The combined effort of the ingredients is what is said to result in reduced joint pain and stiffness as well as improved joint flexibility and mobility.
Like earlier mentioned, Arthrozene is a dietary supplement made up of three powerful ingredients. These include the following:
- Mobilee Natural Chicken Comb Extract – 80 mg per serving
- Type II Collagen – 40 mg per serving
- Boswellia Serrata – 100 mg per serving
1. Mobilee Natural Chicken Comb Extract/Hyaluronic Acid (Or HA): This ingredient is derived from the chicken comb and has been shown by research to have the right components that are essential for joint health. Hyaluronic acid is the main protein component that makes up the synovial fluid. This is the fluid that lubricates the joint.
Most patients with joint problems are usually injected with hyaluronic acid straight into the joints.
Taking Arthrozene provides similar effects when taken by mouth.
2. Type II Collagen: Synovial joints are covered by a layer of cartilage known as the hyaline cartilage. Over time, due to some underlying factors, this layer becomes thin making it hard for joints to glide smoothly. This cartilage acts as the main shock absorber in joints. Type II collagen as an ingredient in Arthrozene may, therefore, help restore this collagen in the affected joints and also stop the further breakdown of this cartilage.
3. Boswellia Serrata: This is an ingredient derived from the Boswellia tree, native to the Northern African forests and the Middle East. Also known as the Indian frankincense, this extract is known to have a great ability to combat inflammation.
In addition to this, the Boswellia Extract in Arthrozene is easily absorbed by the body to provide the much-needed relief. This ingredient is important when it comes to reducing inflammation, reducing joint pains and stiffness.
- Availability – Arthrozene is now available in most national retailers to make it an easily accessible formulation.
- Clinically proven – The manufacturer supports their product claims and its proprietary ingredients with robust clinical backing.
- Reviews – Most of its online consumer reviews and testimonials are positive.
- Results may be over-promised – The product claims to take only 5 days for results to be noticed. However, it may take longer as results vary from one individual to the other.
- Possible mild side effects – The product also suggests that its side effects free. This is not the case if, for instance, we were to consider Boswellia Serrata, one of the key ingredients; is fairly safe but it may cause stomach upsets and diarrhea.
- Pricing – The product is a bit pricey as compared to the other similar competitor products, though not identical. This is especially so if you only purchase a single bottle. When buying online, it’s best if you buy more than a single bottle, the more items in your cart the cheaper it gets.
How Do I Use Arthrozene?
For better results, it’s best to take Arthrozene on an empty stomach. The recommended dosage is to take 1 capsule with a glass of water per day.
Additionally, it’s important to mention that while Arthrozene is considered an all-natural formulation that is safe for nearly everyone, it is important to consult your physician for approval before taking it, especially if you have another medical condition.
How Much Does It Cost?
The best way to order your Arthrozene is through their website. This way, you get to benefit from the many deals they offer. Here are some of their packages along with their prices.
- One bottle of Arthrozene – $49.95
- 3-bottle pack – $44.95 each ($134.85)
- 6-bottle pack – $39.95 each ($239.70)
As you can see, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. For the 3-bottle and 6-bottle packages, you get free shipping.
What Is Their Return Policy?
Fisico Inc. provides a 90-day money back guarantee on all your Arthrozene purchases. However, this is less the shipping and handling costs. If unsatisfied with the product, you can always reach the customer care for assistance through the ‘Contact Us’ page on the website.
This can be done by either writing an email or directly calling through the numbers provided. In addition to this, the company will also require that the bottles be sent back, whether full, half, or empty.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto-Ship Program?
You will only get a shipment for what you order. This means that they do not have an auto-ship program. The company does not also offer free trials on this specific product.
However, the effects of joint damage can be overly traumatizing and uncomfortable. This is because our bones are connected by the joints. Even the minor of joint damage can prevent you from doing the things that you love.
But luckily, the manufacturers claim that Arthrozene is effective in managing joint pains, inflammation, and stiffness. The product also claims to have three key effective ingredients that help in combating pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
And if online reviews, as well as clinical backing, was anything to go by, this can be a huge plus for the product. Additionally, it is made by a reputable manufacturer. And from the label, we can tell that the manufacturer has gone to lengthy extents in labeling and packaging.
Coupled with chronic illness, age has been found to be the major cause of joint pain and related complications. As we age, our bodies may cease to produce collagen or enough synovial fluid. It is, therefore, important to invest in a trusted and effective joint product that will help combat the effects of joint complication.
This doesn’t come easy, it takes a lot of research and a good relationship with your physician. Once you are on a good joint product, you’ll benefit from improved mobility and less joint discomforts. A good quality joint product may also help repair the existing damaged tissues, promote stronger joints, and prevent further degeneration.
Yes, this product can be a bit pricey, especially when bought as a single bottle. It’s pricing is higher than the other alternative formulations in the market. Moreover, you may also need to check in with your physician for further approval. There’ also the fact that you may or may not experience some mild side effects.
Nonetheless, these are not reasons enough to forego the product if you’re experiencing joint issues. For a parting shot, Arthrozene can be a recommendable product to help soothe your joint pain, reduce inflammation, curb stiffness, and improve joint mobility.
Turmeric & Ginger
Turmeric Curcumin Plus
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”