Joints are one of the most painful parts of the entire body.
Experiencing joint pain can make one’s life a living hell, especially when accompanied by stiffness and reduced mobility. It can easily hinder you from participating in your everyday activities that you love and in case it doesn’t entirely do so, there’s a high likelihood of reduced productivity and happiness.
Unlike the conventional joint health drugs that are commonly associated with adverse side effects and sometimes reduced effectiveness, most sufferers of joint health issues are increasingly finding a safe haven in joint health supplements.
But with the many products out there, each one of them claiming to provide the best relief from joint pains and associated symptoms, it pays to know what are particular supplement is all about before considering using it. As you can tell from the title of this review, Flexwell is one of those joint health supplements that have been well received in the market.
But is this product worth your effort and investment? What does it do, what does it contain and how does it work? Here’s everything you need to know about this popular joint health pill in this Flexwell review.
What Is Flexwell?
Flexwell is simply an all-natural dietary supplement formulation that aims at reducing joint pain and inflammation while improving lubrication and strength in the joints. It is also claimed to reduce chronic pain not only in the joints but through other parts of the entire body.
The product comes in a blue and white bottle containing 60 capsules in total. Overall, it’s main benefits include the following according to Flexwell’s official website:
- Fights joint inflammation
- Rids chronic pains and aches
- Increase lubrication in the joints to improve flexibility and mobility
- Rebuilds joint strength and density
Who Makes Flexwell?Flexwell is manufactured by a US-based company that goes by the name of Well Ki, LLC.
Based in Tampa, Florida, the company is also renowned for a myriad of other dietary supplements, including cognitive health products and skin products in addition to joint health products. They also provide lots of resources and tips to healthy living, including diet, recipes, lifestyle, and fitness advice on the Well Ki official website.
Even though they don’t appear to be listed in the BBB database, most of the company’s products are famous and well-reviewed by users all over the internet.
How Does It Work?
This is one of the most important things to consider when choosing a dietary supplement. In a nutshell, the Flexwell joint supplement works by eliminating pain and uneasiness from the root cause. For starters, joint health issues can have many different causes.
According to Arthritis Research UK, pain in the joints (with arthritis) may be caused by the chemical by-products of inflammation, physical injury, and diseases such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
In most cases, however, pain in the joints becomes more pronounced when joint cartilage, tendons, and the other tissues are injured or when there’s inflammation. More often than not, these result from joint overuse, high impact injuries, and increased wear and tear as one continues to age.
Flexwell works by targeting the source of inflammation while helping improve lubrication in your joints and supporting the rebuild of your cartilage and other joint tissues. By improving lubrication and strengthening the joint cartilage and tendons, it prevents your joint bones from gliding against each other, a situation that can be really painful.
By so doing, the supplement can help reduce your torment and misery while improving the overall quality of your joints. It also leads to a gradual increase in the joints’ range of motion, flexibility, and mobility.
Additionally, the supplement has been reported to be effective in eliminating chronic pain from other parts of the body, including bones and muscles such as of the neck, back, hips, and knees. Just like many other supplements, all these benefits come from the product’s natural active ingredients working together in unison to reduce your joint torment. This brings us to the next important point, what are the active ingredients in the formulation?
According to Nicole Brechka, of the Better Nutrition Magazine, a product’s active ingredients are among the most important factors to research when choosing a diet supplement. As a matter of fact, this is what really separates the good from the bad, safe from unsafe, and the effective from the ineffective.
Luckily though, Flexwell is advertised as a formulation that contains all-natural ingredients. The product’s 4 main active ingredients are as follows.
- Cetyl Myristoleate – Cetyl Myristoleate is a derivative of a compound known as myristoleic acid. Also known as CMO, this compound is a strong fatty acid that is found naturally in certain animals and plants. It is known to have dozens of medicinal properties, including a high potency as a pain reliever and an anti-inflammatory. CMO is also known to be a strong modulator of the immune system and its effectiveness in soothing arthritis has been heavily studied.
- Ginger Root Powder – This is another natural ingredient with a wide array of uses, including as a kitchen ingredient. Ginger root has many health benefits, including improving digestion, treating nausea, fighting the common cold, and improving cardiovascular health, among others. It is also a popular constituent in joint health supplements, thanks to its strong anti-inflammatory properties and its high potency in eliminating free radicals.
- MSM – MSM is a naturally occurring compound of sulfur that is known as methylsulfonylmethane, which has numerous science-proved benefits. In the Flexwell blend, the compound acts as the primary source of sulfur, which plays a giant role in maintaining healthy cells, reducing inflammation, and connective tissue repair. You can look at it as the key ingredient that facilitates the regeneration of the joint cartilage and tendons for healthier, pain-free joints.
- Turmeric – Also another herbal extract, turmeric is a popular ingredient that most of us won’t lack in their kitchens. Despite being a healthy spice that has been used in recipes since time immemorial, turmeric has numerous benefits in joint care products. One of these is that it is a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance, thus its inclusion as an active ingredient in Flexwell. Many studies have proven turmeric’s effectiveness in the treatment and management of arthritis and associated symptoms.
- It is an all-natural joint supplement
- Made by a popular, well-reputed US-based company
- The effectiveness and safety of Flexwell active ingredients are backed by research
- It can easily be purchased online or OTC without a prescription
- It has plenty of positive testimonials in relieving joint discomfort and promoting mobility
- Can be used to relieve bodily aches and pains besides joint pain
- It may require taking it daily for sustainable joint health benefits
- The product lacks a money-back guarantee
How Do I Use It?
Each bottle (one month’s supply) of Flexwell comes with 60 capsules inside. The recommended dosage is at least 2 capsules a day, preferably after a meal with a glass of water.
How Much Does It Cost?
There’s not much about the product’s pricing on the official website. However, they do have several offers, especially for US residents. A good example is the Buy 3 Get 2 offer.
What Is Their Return Policy?
The company claims to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee though there’s no much information about returns.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto Ship Program?
The product doesn’t offer a free trial or auto-ship program.
Flexwell is made from natural ingredients by a reputed manufacturing company based in the US. It also follows great manufacturing practices and its ingredients have a science backing for safety and effectiveness. In addition to promoting your joint quality, the product could also be helpful for other bodily aches and pains.
In conclusion, Flexwell seems to be a worthy product to give a try.
It is also important, however, to consider the product’s contraindications. For instance, the product is not advised for pregnant or weaning women, as well as people under the age of 18. Even though it doesn’t require a prescription, it’s good advice to consult with your health physician before commencing the use of Flexwell or any other dietary supplement.
Turmeric & Ginger
Turmeric Curcumin Plus
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”