As we age, it is not uncommon to experience a reduction in joint flexibility. The joint’s natural lubrication (the synovial fluid) decreases, the cartilage wears out, muscle mass reduces, and more often than not, the joints start becoming stiff and achy. Forgive the slightly harsh tone, but it’s just the natural process of aging – you can’t stop aging, and you can’t run away from it!
This should however not wear you down. It’s not your time to complain about those constant pains and aches. It’s the best time for you to enjoy life as though young again. nonetheless, this can only be possible if you have the right with the right remedy for these joint symptoms.
Thanks to the amazing advancements in the nutraceutical industry today, you a good joint care supplement is probably all you need to start enjoying the activities you love again. One that can help combat the common signs of aging and the many symptoms brought about by joint related ailments.
But the market is full of joint care supplements, each claiming to provide the best and quickest relief from pain, stiffness, and other discomforts. With too many options to choose from, it can be extremely challenging to get a reputable joint supplement with ingredients powerful enough that will work for your needs.
This brings us to one giant question. What’s the best joint supplement out there? Well, here are your best joint supplements reviews (top rated for 2019).
This is an all-natural joint supplement that claims to alleviate pain and restore mobility. According to its makers, the multi-action formulation helps to combat the worst symptoms of joint-related ailments, creating stronger connective tissues as well as in rebuilding cartilage. Like we had earlier mentioned, the risk of reduced synovial fluid and cartilage-wearing increases with age.
Flexoplex has been found to help replace the already lost synovial fluid and at the same time helping support on a long term basis, the other body functions.
- Glucosamine sulfate – this is one of the most important ingredients one should always be on the lookout for when looking for a joint supplement. It’s responsible for rebuilding damaged and worn out cartilage, thus improving joint strength and flexibility.
- Chondroitin sulfate – when combined with glucosamine, this ingredient brings out the intended results in a joint supplement. It helps to reduce inflammation and in alleviating pain while enhancing cartilage repair and joint lubrication.
- Rutin – this is a naturally occurring ingredient/flavonoid in most foods and it has shown superior qualities in combating inflammation. Additionally, it’s an effective ingredient in reducing pain.
- Hyaluronic acid – As and ingredient HLA replaces the naturally-occurring element that supports the production of the synovial fluid. It’s the ingredient necessary for cushioning the joints and for protecting the joints.
- Bromelain – this is an important ingredient that’s commonly derived from raw pineapples. When combined with other enzymes, this enzyme will help support other joint functions such as flexibility and mobility. It is commonly used as a supplement for reducing aches and soreness in osteoarthritis.
- Other potent ingredients in the formula include boswellia serrata, and cat’s claw extract.
How It Works
Given that Flexoplex contains all natural ingredients, the manufacturer claims that it improves flexibility, reduces pain and also helps to lubricate the joints for better shock absorption. Additionally, Flexoplex works naturally by providing the body with the much-needed nutrients and replacing the already lost nutrients with little to no side effects.
Who Makes Flexoplex
This natural formulation comes from Pharmaxa Labs and is made from an FDA inspected facility in the US as per the Flexoplex official website. They also have a fully functioning website with a secure online ordering option.
This is yet another all-natural dietary supplement that aims at reducing joint-related pains and discomforts. It is also claimed to improved lubrication and strength in the joints. The product comes in a handy bottle that contains 60 capsules. From the majority of Flexwell reviews, you’d tell that it’s popular and also well received.
- MSN (Methylsulfonylmethane) – this sulfur compound has been found to contain numerous scientifically proven benefits. It plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy cells, reducing inflammation and repairing worn out connective tissues.
- Turmeric – this is an important herbal extract that acts as an antioxidant while at the same time containing anti-inflammatory properties. Research has particularly proven the effectiveness of turmeric in arthritis management and treatment.
- Ginger Root Powder – with all the many health benefits you may have heard of concerning ginger, it still contains anti-inflammatory properties that are important in promoting healthy joints.
- Cetyl Myristoleate – also known as CMO, this compound is highly potent and it contains soothing properties that are especially effective in arthritic individuals according to studies.
How Flexwell Works
According to the manufacturer, this product works by targeting the inflamed parts of the joints and improves joint lubrication. This prevents the joints from gliding against each other, thus reducing pain and joint aches. Flexwell also promises to rebuild the worn out tendons, cartilages, and other tissues.
Who Makes Flexwell
This product is manufactured by a US-based company known as Well Ki, LLC. They also produce other dietary supplements and also provide helpful tips on healthy living, fitness, and lifestyle, all these on their official website.
This is an oil-based nutritional supplement that has a blend of 30 fatty acids. As the name suggests, it’s evident that this product contains omega fats. Among other benefits of omega-3, these fats are active ingredients in promoting proper joint health and support. This product comes highly recommended from a variety of nutritionists and clinicians. From the online reviews, it’s well received with positive customer notations.
- Green – Lipped Mussel Extract – this is where this product derives the patented rich source of the 30 essential fatty acids. The manufacturer claims that Green-lipped mussel extract is harvested from New Zealand.
- Olive Oil – olive oil is believed to contain the key anti-oxidation properties that are fundamental in supporting healthy joints.
- Vitamin E
How It Works
Omega XL contains a wide range of fatty acids that are derived from the green lipped mussel. These acids are believed to contain properties that alleviate pain and inflammation. These fatty acids compete with the notorious acids known to cause inflammation by blocking them into reaching the pathways. In so doing, they help to reduce joint pains and muscular aches.
This product doesn’t react with other medication given the short list of the natural ingredients. In addition to this, the product has been subjected to countless clinical tests and online reviews can attest to its effectiveness.
As far as consumer testimonials go, no known side effects associated with this product have been reported thus far. Nonetheless, results may vary from one individual to the other.
Who Makes Omega XL
This product is produced by a well-known company known as Great Healthworks. It’s a US-based company registered in California. They also have a dedicated official website that provides you with a secure online buying option.
As far as deep analysis is concerned, these three joint supplements are by far the ones we considered best in 2019. From the above list, one thing is evident, the use of natural ingredients in joint supplements is crucial, especially when it comes to safety. It is always advisable to ensure you check on the label for certifications and be sure to seek your doctor’s opinion before you start using any joint care supplement.