An aching joint can be one of the worst experiences. It gets even worse when there is stiffness or lack of flexibility, and worst when immobility set’s in. Joint pains and related issues can easily affect your productivity and quality of life, especially when left untreated.
While there are many joint health medications out there, there are many joint health dietary supplements out there, some of which can even be more effective for pain relief, lubrication, and cartilage regeneration. But then again, this brings one major challenge…
Choosing a safe, effective, and affordable joint health supplement can be quite a daunting experience. The fact that you’re reading this, is reason enough to believe that you’ve heard about a popular product known as Proflexoral. It is one of these joint pain relief in the market that has become quite popular on the shelves, especially online.
The big question is, does Proflexoral deliver on all of its promises? How much does it cost? Who makes it, and how does it compare to the rest in the pool? Well, there’s only one way to find out.
Here’s a comprehensive Proflexoral product review that you definitely want to check out to help answer some of your burning questions about the supplement.
What is Proflexoral?
Proflexoral is one of the most popular dietary supplements for joint pain on the market today. It normally comes in a white bottle (with a green label) that contains 30 capsules.
The patented 8-in-1 ingredient formulation promises to deliver a number of benefits to its users, including relieving joint pain, suppressing stiffness, regenerating cartilage, and soothing inflammation to increase mobility and flexibility.
Without the potential side effects of common joint pain relievers, the product seeks to mainly rebuild the joint cushion and other material that is all so often damaged as a result of the aging process.
Actually, according to the website, Proflexoral has even been proven to work better than certain joint pain medications, relieving pain in as a quarter of an hour while curbing stiffness and improving mobility within a 24-hour course.
It has also been reported to alarmingly reduced pain management costs for joint pain sufferers.
Well, as much as this sounds really good, it is not until you try it that you can really tell whether these claims are really true.
But the question still remains, is it really worth trying in the first place?
To decipher this, let’s take a look at more information, claims, and facts about Proflexoral.
Who Makes Proflexoral?
The product is manufactured by a company known as Healthy Living Association, a popular pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Japan.
With its headquarters in Osaka, Japan, the Proflexoral manufacturer provides the supplement online through their well-established official website that provides potential customers and users with plenty of information about the product.
Apparently, the company also has offices in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, especially after Proflexoral and other of their products became available in the US.
In addition to the double-action dietary joint pain supplement, the company also provides other products such as the fat-shedding and energy-enhancing American Natural Superfood as well as the libido enhancer, American Natural Super Reds.
Operating as Legendary Ventures, the Proflexoral manufacturer is a BBB accredited company with plenty of positive reviews and a rating of A+. Most importantly, the company provides research-backed information for each of their dietary supplements on the website.
How Does It Work?
Through a combined effort of ingredients in the formulation, Proflexoral is said to work by igniting the production of new joint cartilage as well as joint fluid while relieving pain and inflammation. These combined activities also result in increased flexibility and joint mobility.
It is designed with a long-term joint health management plan in mind, so to start noticing the long-term benefits other than pain relief, you may need to use it for a few weeks or months, taking a serving of 3 capsules daily.
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Helps rebuild cartilage & joint fluid for improved flexibility and mobility
But the product’s mechanism of action is dependent on the active ingredients, which bring us to the next important point; what are the ingredients of Proflexoral?
Proflexoral Ingredients List
As mentioned above, Proflexoral contains a total of 8 main active ingredients working together to deliver the desired benefits. Each serving of the formula (3 capsules) contains the following ingredients with their respective amounts.
- Bromelain – 25mg
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – 200mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate – 150mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate –1500mg
- L-Methionine –25mg
- MSM – 25mg
- Quercetin – 25mg
- Turmeric – 150 mg
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Often referred to as BSE, Boswellia Serrata is a powerful ingredient that has been proven effective in fighting inflammation in the joints and even the muscles. In the formulation, BSE is helpful in fighting inflammation from the root cause (the enzymes), giving you a better experience when it comes to work, sleep, and exercise.
- Turmeric – Extracted from a spicy popular naturally exiting root, turmeric has been shown to be extremely powerful in fighting pain and inflation, especially when it comes to the joints. Turmeric also has a myriad of other health benefits.
- Glucosamine – Delivered in its sulfate form, this natural ingredient plays a huge role in rebuilding joint cartilage and joint fluid. By so doing, it helps improve joint flexibility, the range of motion, and mobility as it curbs stiffness.
- Chondroitin – This is a highly important biochemical substance that forms part of joint cartilage and other joint material. However, the body’s ability to produce an adequate amount of chondroitin sulfates reduces with aging. This is one of the reasons why joints are degraded as we age or when they get overworked. Supplementing your body with this wonderful substance can be helpful in restoring degraded joints.
- Quercetin – This is another highly beneficial ingredient that is often found in abundance in vegetables and other plant-based foods naturally. Among many other benefits, Quercetin is helpful in fighting inflammation and free radicals, especially the ones related to aging.
- L-Methionine – Often found naturally in fish and other foods, this essential amino acid plays a critical role in the natural process of healing. It has also been found helpful in supporting the regeneration of damaged joint cartilage and bone mass.
- MSM – Also known as methylsulfonylmethane, MSM is responsible for playing a very critical role in the body’s production of collagen, the material that allows the flexible movement of joints.
- Bromelain – often found in fruits such as the pineapple, this ingredient is highly important in the reduction of inflammation and swelling.
In addition to the above 8 key ingredients, Proflexoral also contains potassium a crucial mineral that has dozens of benefits in the human body, including promoting the healthy growth of bones and joint material
- Can be effective in promoting pain-free joint health
- It’s an all-natural dietary supplement that uses non-GMO ingredients
- Can be a healthier alternative to drug-related side effects
- Uses many helpful natural ingredients
- Made by a reputable manufacturer
- Free shipping and handling
- Some negative user experiences exist
- Some product claims are potentially exaggerated
- Not recommended for pregnant women and users under the age of 18
How do I use Proflexoral?
To get the most out of Proflexoral it is recommended that you take at least three capsules a day with water. Also, it is worth noting that the product uses turmeric as one of its key ingredients. This means that to avoid the mild possible side effects of the ingredient, it can be a good idea to incorporate turmeric into your diet before you start using this product.
All the same, the bottle comes with instructions of use, upon purchase. Be sure to stick to the label directions to be on the safer side of the fence.
Additionally, it is important to consult your doctor before you start using this or any other joint health supplement for that matter.
How Much Does It Cost?
Being one of the most popular joint pain supplements currently, Proflexoral is one of the best-selling products of its kind. The amount you spend on the supplement will largely depend on whether or not there are discounts at the time of purchase, as well as the quantity you order.
The more of the supplement you buy, the more economical it gets for you. However, the supplement comes at a fixed price of $39.99 per bottle, which is called the 1-month supply package. You can also get this package at $29.99 (25% discount).
Other popular packages include the following:
- 1 bottle (1-month supply) – $39.99
- 3 bottle package (with a free additional bottle) – $119.97
- 4 bottles package (with 3 free bottles) – $159.96
For all the above packages, free shipping and handling are provided.
What Is Their Return Policy?
The company does not provide a money back guarantee.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto Ship Program?
The company doesn’t seem to provide free trials or auto shipping for the product. As pointed out above, however, free shipping is provided for most of the packages.
The reputation of the manufacturing of Proflexoral speaks for itself.
Also, product uses many natural ingredients to deliver it’s promised benefits. Also, the website provides lots of helpful information to the user, and the product is highly affordable compared to most other alternatives on the market.
The ingredients’ claimed benefits are backed by clinical research that you can easily confirm online. Despite the few negative testimonials and potential exaggerations, Proflexoral seems to be a product worth giving a try to relieve joint pain, get rid of stiffness, improve mobility and boost your overall joint health.