Injuries are one of the most common causes of joint pains and aches. However, there can be other reasons or other predisposing factors that can initiate joint pains and aches.
Among them are the effects of arthritis, gout, and bursae. If we were to take for instance arthritis, it’s not only painful, but it is also very frustrating and inconvenient, especially the degenerative type that is well known as osteoarthritis.
Also, the production of collagen tends to reduce as we get older, especially from the age of 25. Aches and pains in our joints may, therefore, become more pronounced as one grows older.
Given the fact that joints connect all of our bones together, the more severe joint pains can cause immobility. You want to ensure that you can do all the things that you love doing, and comfortably.
If you’re suffering from joint pain and other related joint health-related problems, you’re most likely looking for an effective pain reliever.
Thanks to the advancing world of Ayurvedic science, there are dozens of dietary supplements that have been developed to soothe joint pain and improve your overall joint health.
One such popular product is Flexdermal, which we’re going to review below in this article.
What Is Flexdermal?
This is an all-natural topical cream used to relieve joint related pains. It’s made up of three main ingredients, these being Menthol, Eucalyptus oil, and Camphor oil.
Who Makes Flexdermal?
This product is made and produced by Pharmaxa Labs. This is a United States-based company well known for their line of supplements that are condition-specific. The manufacturer values safety and that’s why every tube of Flexdermal is made under the Good Manufacturing Practices standards and in FDA-approved facilities. Most of their products are also backed by a variety of studies. They provide their products through their official website, flexdermal.com.
How Does It Work?
Flexdermal works by numbing the areas affected to reduce the pains and aches. It’s also believed to be effective in reducing inflammation. If you would take a closer look at their website, you would also notice that Flexdermal also helps to reduce muscle and joint pains by blocks the pain sensation before it reaches the brain.
In addition to this, the manufacturer claims that this product provides instant relief and that the effects of Flexdermal can last up to a day. Nevertheless, it’s expected that the results may vary from one person to the other, and also, depending on the severity of one’s condition.
Also, the anti-inflammatory abilities of this product get to the root cause of the pain and ensure that it’s dealt with. This is the reason why, the manufacturer highly recommends it to those suffering from arthritis, not as a curative drug, but as a supplement product to help with the effects of such ailments.
The efficacy of this product may also vary if you have an underlying medical condition. It’s, therefore, advised to consult with your physician if you are pregnant, have a history of heart conditions, or a serious medical condition before you use this supplement.
- Menthol: mostly, when we think menthol, we think of that minty feeling that’s left when we use our favorite lip balms. This ingredient is derived from the peppermint oil. It provides a cooling and soothing sensation to the area applied. This ingredient helps to soothe and cool the skin right after the cream has been applied onto the skin. When looking for an effective pain relief supplement product, this is one ingredient your body is begging you to try. This is because menthol is always used as a counter-irritant in products that directly applied to the skin. Menthol has for the longest time been used to help relieve aches and pains that are as a result of chronic conditions like arthritis and backaches. This is a great option for all sorts of aches and pains.
- Camphor Oil: this ingredient is harvested from the well-known camphor tree. Among other benefits of camphor oil, is that it has properties that help to numb pain right on the nerve endings. This tree was used by the Ancient people of Asia in general pain application and joint care. Camphor is FDA-approved as a pain killer when used on the skin. However, the allowed concentrations are supposed to range between 3% to 11%. This ingredient is also found in most rub-on products meant for cold sores, minor burns and insect stings. As you can see, it has a lot of uses. Camphor, therefore, remains a popular additive in salves and pain relieving ointments.
- Eucalyptus Oil: this is where Flexdermal derives most of its anti-inflammatory abilities. Eucalyptus has been found to possess powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Research has also discovered that eucalyptus oil is a great and effective ingredient when used in inhalants and topical creams to relieve pain. When used topically, this ingredient is able to reduce muscle pain, swelling, and soreness.
- The product is made from organic, safe and reputable components
- It is produced under very strict manufacturing standards
- The product’s ingredients are research-backed
- It is non-sticky and has pleasant scent
- Offers a 60-day money back guarantee
- The company does not offer a free trial
How to Use Flexdermal
Flexdermal comes with clearly laid out application instructions on how to use it. Here’s a simple procedure on how to use the joint pain cream.
- Like we had earlier mentioned, Flexdermal is a topical cream, so, the first thing you need to do is clean the affected area with warm soapy water.
- You need to dispense a small amount onto the fingertips, apply the cream to the affected area and massage for about two minutes.
- Do not apply this product to broken skin
- Rinse with a lot of water if the product comes into contact with the eyes, nose or mouth and always seek help if the irritation persists.
Those with extreme cases are advised to apply the cream at least 4 times a day for better results.
Flexdermal is not known to cause harmful side effects. However, the most common is skin irritation, especially when applied to damaged or broken skin.
Nevertheless, always seek medical assistance if the irritation persists.
How Much Does It Cost?
Flexdermal may be purchased through the Flexdermal official website. You can also find it in most leading retail stores, including Amazon.
What Is Their Return Policy?
The manufacturer gives you a 60-day money back guarantee. If you happen to be unsatisfied with this product, you’ll only need to request a return authorization number and send back the bottle’s, it’s that simple.
Please note: Amazon has their own return policy.
Do They Offer a Free Trial?
The company doesn’t currently offer free trials.
The manufacturer of Flexdermal claims that this product aims at giving you the much needed instant relief to joint aches and pains.
Because of the effectiveness of the ingredients, this product works by acting fast at the point of application. According to the manufacturer, Flexdermal is a product for anyone who is in need of a cream to help deal with the discomforts of joint related pains and arthritis.
However, it’s always important to check in with your doctor before you make the first purchase.
You need your physician to check if you have any skin conditions, have other underlying medical conditions or are pregnant before you can start taking Flexdermal.
Those who’ve tried this product suggest that it has a sweet minty scent and is not sticky. This makes the product to be easily absorbed by the skin. It’s light and gentle yet effective on pain and aches.
For mild aches, a single bottle may last you a month, at least. However, this may easily depend on the severity of one’s condition. Moreover, the manufacturer also claims that Flexdermal can be used by anyone as long as they suffer from aches and pains. This is especially so if these pains are associated with or related to osteoarthritis.
The ingredients in this product, namely, menthol, camphor oil, and eucalyptus oil are all natural substances that we may all be familiar to. According to online testimonials, there is a positive vibe about Flexdermal. Most buyers and users are positive about this product, saying that it’s safe, effective, and efficient for both mild and moderate joint pains.
Given the many treatment plans out there, having the best that delivers is actually worth your while. Given the discomfort and inconveniences that are as a result of joint aches and pains, it’s important to invest in an all-natural product. Nonetheless, it’s always important to tread carefully when it comes to joint pain medications and supplements.
Always ensure that you invest in a product that is safely manufactured.
As far as the scientific backing, positive reviews, and ingredient composition are concerned, Flexdermal can be an amazing product for those suffering from joint aches and pains, in our estimation.
Our Favorite Joint Pain Relief Supplements
All-natural joint supplement made with the aim of providing relief as well as inducing the natural growth of cartilage tissues in the affected joints.
Designed to provide your system with anti-inflammatory benefits as well as helping support healthy body functions.
Turmeric & Ginger delivers a blend that can aid in the relief of joint pain while promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”