With the ever-increasing rate of arthritis and other joint related disorders, there will always be the search for the most effective pain reliever.
Some health conditions such as plantar fasciitis, gout, arthritis, and the tarsal tunnel syndrome can cause the most excruciating pain to an individual in the joints. In addition to disease such as arthritis; articular and muscular injuries, aging, and joint overuse are other common causes of joint pain and related symptoms.
For reasons such as to improve overall health, safety, and drug-associated side effects, most people have now turned to home remedy or joint care products like Penetrex which they believe contain natural ingredients.
One such product is Penetrex.
In this Penetrex review, we look at some of the important facts about the product, which will help you make an informed decision as to whether Penetrex is the pain relieving product for you.
Without further ado, let us give you some great information!
What Is Penetrex?
Penetrex can easily be mistaken for the average standard medicated cream.
Penetrex cream comes in a small twist off container. Looking closely at the ingredient list, you’ll realize that it’s nothing close to your average standard medicated cream as it’s packed with helpful vitamins and other important compounds to help with joint pain relief.
The manufacturer of Penetrex also claims its effective for both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis because it doesn’t have any special ingredients.
In addition to the cream, they also provides Penetrex in the form of a roll-on. The Penetrex official website also provides quite some helpful information, including consumer reviews, testimonials, and detail about the product’s ingredients.
Who Makes This Stuff?
Penetrex is made by a renowned company based in southern California, USA. The company goes by the name of Biomax Health Products. Biomax Health Products is a popular chemist in the USA, who has been in business since 1998.
How Does It Work?
The active ingredients in Penetrex are reported to be effective in alleviating pain to help with conditions such as arthritis, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, shin splints, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, sciatica, bursitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome, among others.
These ingredients help to improve and repair the affected parts of the joints. Penetrex is also said to help with pain relief. The best thing about Penetrex is the fact that it’s made of well-known natural ingredients among other known compounds. It works by targeting pain relief, joint healing, and joint repair in the affected parts of the body.
This product is a blend of several active ingredients that include the following:
- Arnica: this is a natural plant extract that has been in use for the longest time. Arnica is believed to have a high potency as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory compound according to clinical research and trials. Arnica also contains essential flavonoids, carotenoid, insulin, and tannins. Among other benefits of flavonoids, they are effective in improving cardiovascular health, in addition to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Pyridoxine: Commonly known as Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine is an important ingredient that helps to maintain an equilibrium in blood amounts of potassium and sodium. This is very important, as it helps the proper functioning of the nerves. The proper balance of both sodium and potassium also helps to facilitate and enhance the proper flow of body fluids. A deficit in pyridoxine is often associated with the onset of tissue pain.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSN/DMAS02): MSM is a common ingredient in many joint health supplements. It is known to help maintain the flexibility of tendons, muscles, and ligaments. It’s a substance that is naturally present in our bodies, but certain factors can cause its levels to get low. In the Penetrex cream, MSM can help to reduce inflammation, thus reducing pain and muscular rigidity. At the end of the day, pressure on the joints could be reduced. Research has found this ingredient to be particularly effective in fighting osteoarthritis pain.
- Boswellia Serrata: This herb was discovered in the northern parts of Africa and Asia and has ever since been used both as a pain reliever and as an anti-inflammatory herb. The plants’ resin is what is referred to as Boswellia Serrata and is found at its core. The resin has a number of different acids known as the Boswellia acids, which gives this herb the strong anti-inflammatory properties<sup.
- Choline Bitartrate: Choline is an important compound with many benefits in the body’s skeletal, neuromuscular, and nervous systems. that is known to be helpful in strengthening and inducing the repair of nerve impulse sheaths, as well as protecting the cell membranes.
- Cetyl Myristoleate: This is an important ingredient as it helps to relieve arthritis-associated pains and other types of pain, especially those that are joint-related.
- Helpful in relieving joint pain
- The manufacturing company has a good reputation
- The online reviews suggest of customer satisfaction
- The product is made of several quality science-proven ingredients
- The product is a non-greasy and non-staining
- It is gentle to the skin and doesn’t have a nasty smell
- Appears more cost-effective compared to similar alternative products
- Some people will get a mild effect after using the cream, but this varies from one person to the other
- May cause GI disturbances
How Do I Use Penetrex?
Penetrex is usually applied to the affected part of the joint and thoroughly massaged for a minute or so. This process can be repeated 3-4 times in a day all depending on the severity of one’s condition.
To always be on the safe side, it’s important that before using any health supplement like Penetrex, you ensure that you consult with your physician for advice. This is because it is not unlikely to have an underlying medical condition or even allergic to one of the ingredients
How Much Does It Cost?
The best thing about Penetrex is that it’s readily available online through the official website as well as other major online retailers such as eBay and Amazon. Penetrex pricing depends on the type of package you go for.
What Is the Return Policy?
The company that make Penetrex allows you to safely test this product and get your money back if it doesn’t work for you. Amazon has consumer-friendly return policies in place, too.
The manufacturer’s claims on the effectiveness of Penetrex are backed by positive online customer reviews. There are many Penetrex reviews online if you have any doubts. Moreover, the effectiveness and benefits of most, if not all of its ingredients are backed by scientific and clinical proof.
Also, anyone can use Penetrex as long as they suffer from tissue, muscle or joint-related ailments. The fact that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue, foul smells or itchiness is another notable plus. Their money back guarantee is also convincing enough that the manufacturer of Penetrex has confidence in the product.
We also can’t look away from the fact that it is made of natural ingredients. Additionally, the manufacturer of Penetrex advertises it as a joint cream that is recommended by medical practitioners as an effective product in combating pain.
For what it’s worth, Penetrex can be a recommendable topical application product for anyone looking for a pain relieving cream that will also help improve their joint flexibility, function, and overall health. Was this Penetrex review helpful?
Our Favorite Joint Pain Relief Supplements
Turmeric & Ginger delivers a blend that can aid in the relief of joint pain while promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
Designed to provide your system with anti-inflammatory benefits as well as helping support healthy body functions.
All-natural joint supplement made with the aim of providing relief as well as inducing the natural growth of cartilage tissues in the affected joints.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”