Thanks to advancements in herbal medicine, nutritional, and nutraceutical science, there’s a way to tackle your pain without having to deal with some if not all of these possible side effects.
Assuming you made the right guess, we’re talking about dietary supplements here.
And to get back to the main issue, there’s a wide variety of natural pain relief supplements on the market today, one of them being a product called Relief Factor!
But before choosing a natural dietary supplement for your pain, it is important to understand all the crucial ins and outs about the product. Hence we are writing a series of Relief Factor reviews.
You may or may not have come across others, probably even on this site, but the big question remains – Is Relief Factor worth your consideration?
Moreover, what ingredients is it comprised of and how is it used? Who makes the product, how much does it cost?
For answers to the above and other burning questions that you may have about it, here is a comprehensive Relief Factor review with some substantial information you can take to the bank.
Let’s get the ball rolling, starting with some basic information on what exactly Relief Factor is!
Things to consider?
When taking Relief Factor you should make sure you are taking the proper dose. Most supplements for joints have a recommended dosage amount listed on the bottle.
Some of the best joint supplements tell you to seek medical advice from a doctor. Also, they may give you a list of side effects.
We always recommend you read some customer reviews as well. There are plenty of relief factor reviews on places like Amazon that may help get you additional info also.
From the customer reviews we read Relief Factor helped with some pain and inflammation, which is a great inflammatory response.
Fish oil which is a big part of the Relief Factor ingredients which helped some people with everyday living was mentioned.
Keep in mind reviews may not always be 100% accurate.
Another big concern for me when looking into join supplements, especially the highly rated joint supplements was a free trial.
Pain and inflammation bring pain to people in everyday living. Why not test out a free sample?
Be careful when this offer is made to you. Most arthritis supplements, like Relief Factor, take several months before you feel anything.
Unlike medical advice which is sometimes easy to get, the results can take time. We hope this Relief Factor review will give you some ideas how to get to the next stage without getting something for “free”.
What Is Relief Factor?
Basically, Relief Factor is claimed to be a product whose manufacturer describes it as a natural dietary supplement that targets to fight inflammation and pain in the various areas of the body, especially the muscles.
It is said to primarily contain fish oil and botanical extracts that have been clinically researched for a span of more than 15 years, with doctors, chiropractors, and other health experts in the company of the researchers.
Relief Factor is available as an over-the-counter nutritional supplement that doesn’t need a prescription.
However, it is mainly available for purchase online on at Relief Factor official website. In addition to fighting inflammation, pain, and discomfort, it is also claimed to support healthy muscles and joints.
Relief Factor comes in a green, 60-packet box with a blue and white label. Each packet contains 2 capsules and 2 soft gel. The product needs to be taken regularly for the user to obtain the desired results.
Who Makes Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is manufactured in the US by a popular company known as Promedev LLC. The company is based in Kirkland, Washington, USA, and is a baby company of the Longevity Medical Clinic of Kirkland, WA.
The manufacturer has been in business for a couple of years now and is Better Business Bureau-accredited, with a BBB rating of A+ and a relevant number of customer reviews.
The company is also renowned for producing other health products, including the immune system, nervous system, and fitness supplements.
How Does Relief Factor Work?
One of the most important considerations when picking a health supplement is to understand how it works. As for Relief Factor, the product is formulated to provide relief to ailing and painful joints.
It basically works by helping to fight inflammation while at the same time promoting the body’s ability to fight inflammation even in stressful conditions.
The formula generally works by targeting certain pathways of pain and inflammation to reduce the user’s muscular or joint pain, discomfort, and agony.
According to its maker, it is a blend of 4 powerful active ingredients from fish oil and botanical extracts.
The 4 major active ingredients (icariin, Omega-3, Resveratrol, and Turmeric) work together to deliver the beneficial effects of fighting pain, inflammation, and discomfort. Nonetheless, it is important to note that this supplement doesn’t deliver it’s promised benefits overnight.
Contrary to common expectation, Relief Factor is a long-term nutritional supplement that is said to take at least 5 or more weeks for the user to start noticing the ultimate beneficial effects.
Just like most other joint support and pain relieving supplements, Relief Factor is composed of several active ingredients.
As earlier noted, it is these ingredients that are said to work in together in the formula to provide the promised benefits.
The product’s major ingredients include the following.
- Icariin: Extracted from the common horny goat weed, barrenwort or epimedium (aerial), icariin is one of the most important ingredients found in Relief Factor. When used as a supplement of or medicinal purposes, this flavonoid compound is known to have numerous benefits in the human body.
For instance, as you may have guessed from one of its names, it has successfully been used by men with ED and potency problems, thanks to its aphrodisiac properties when taken in certain amounts.
Icariin is also useful in alleviating pain in the joints, fighting mental fatigue and boosting physical energy.
As for the latter, it has the ability to boost the production of nitric oxide in the body, thus supporting energy metabolism and promoting tissue health.
It is also thought to be helpful in supporting the joints and protecting them from the everyday process of wear and tear.
- Resveratrol: Found commonly in grapes, roots, and seeds, resveratrol is a highly potent antioxidant. It plays multiple roles in the human body, including supporting cardiovascular health and neutralizing toxins formed from certain metabolic and biological processes. It is also known to boost immune responses. For Relief Factor, this compound is extracted from the root of the Japanese knotweed/fleece flower.
- Turmeric: If you know about healthy herbal extracts and spices, higher chances are that Turmeric is not a new term to you. Turmeric’s many health benefits are well-document in science. However, this ingredient plays a key role in enhancing the absorption and bioavailability of other ingredients in the Relief Factor blend. It also contains many flavonoids that help rid inflammation and fight the agents of pain to soothe discomforts in muscles, joints, and tissues.
- Omega-3: The benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids are next to uncountable, if not innumerate. The Relief Factor formula comes with high amounts of EPA/DHA Omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential in supporting healthy tissues. By targeting the expression genes, they also help modulate the immune system to minimize or get rid of inflammation due to immune complexes. These activities, together, also promote the body’s natural ability to heal. Omega-3 in the supplement comes primarily from fish oils.
- May be helpful in alleviating everyday muscle, joint, and nerve pain
- Could be helpful in supporting joint and muscle health
- It is a natural product made primarily using herbal extracts and fish oil
- Contains natural ingredients with additional potential benefits to overall health
- The product is relatively affordable, compared to its alternatives on the market
- Made by an experienced and reputable manufacturer
- May take time before the real results are realized
- The product lacks certain essential minerals ingredients and vitamins
- Unlike most of its competitors, purchases are not protected by a money-back guarantee
How Do I Use Relief Factor?
Dosage is one of the most important things to know and adhere to when using any health supplement.
Depending on the severity of your symptoms, it is recommended to take 2-3 packets (preferably 3 for beginners) of Relief Factor per day with plenty of water, preferably with meals.
Most users find relief from the product within 2 or 3 weeks.
How Much Does It Cost?
Each box of Relief Factor 3-week “quick start” supply (with 49 packets) costs $19.95 plus shipping and handling costs for the first purchase.
The monthly subscription cost (for a 60 packet supply) is $79.95.
What Is Their Return Policy?
No money-back guarantee is offered as per the official product website. However, returns are accepted for unopened packs for a refund, less the shipping and handling costs.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto Ship Program?
The product doesn’t offer a free trial.
Upon making your first purchase from the official website, you’re enrolled into an auto-shipping program that you can cancel anytime you deem fit.
Relief Factor is made using natural ingredients whose benefits in pain relief have been proven by research.
The manufacturer’s reputation is also not questionable and the supplement is made in the US. It is also relatively affordable, considering the high-quality ingredients used.
Additionally, Relief Factor ingredients may have additional benefits to your body and overall health.
The fact that it is also drug-free, makes it a possibly safer alternative to conventional pain relief medications and dietary supplements with artificial additives.
Keep in mind Relief Factor can take time before noticing the desirable results. Also, Relief Factor the company doesn’t offer a money back guarantee.
It’s still worth checking out Relief Factor because it looks like a product that is worth giving a try if you’re looking for a long term joint care and pain relieving solution. Keep an eye out for more Relief Factor reviews soon.
Our Favorite Joint Pain Relief Supplements
Turmeric & Ginger delivers a blend that can aid in the relief of joint pain while promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
Designed to provide your system with anti-inflammatory benefits as well as helping support healthy body functions.
All-natural joint supplement made with the aim of providing relief as well as inducing the natural growth of cartilage tissues in the affected joints.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”